Social & Database Marketing - Alliance for performance
The databases of France and Belgium holds over 15.100.000 BtoC contacts with 6.800.000 of these present on social networking sites and notably Facebook and 5.000.000 on Linkedin.
This allows us to know:
- their socio-professional status: age and language, marital status, professional status, qualifications, etc.
- contact details and profile away from Facebook, and notably email address,
- Facebook activities: page or post likes, comments, etc
Thanks to this critical information, you can optimise your digital marketing campaign:
- optimisation of databases,
- improved targeting for future campaigns,
- encouraging more active participation in your groups and pages,
- use of these sites as an advertising medium,
- roll-out of cross marketing campaigns: use of email to activate social campaigns,
- generating stronger interactions,
- implementing retargeting actions,
Email and social media marketing notably constitute a powerful duo to reach, convince and trigger action by clients and potential clients.
What do followers and other fans like the most? Share your messages with contacts and friends, who do not necessarily know you. This is the strength of viral marketing. What could be more simple than leading your target public, even in a limited number, to discover your offers on social networking sites, before then leading to a snowball effect across networks and communities.
EXAMPLES OF FACEBOOK DATA AVAILABLE IN OUR EMAIL-BROKERS DATABASE
GENDER AND AGE OF MEMBERS
PRIMARY ACTIVITIES ON FACEBOOK
PAGES THE MOST LIKED
FACEBOOK CONNECTION METHODS
For further information please contact us.